Everything you need to know about Paddle 4 Prostate 2019
Date: Sunday 24 February 2019
Time: 9am - 11am
Who: Great for rowing clubs, surf lifesaving clubs, dragon boat teams, kayakers, canoe enthusiasts and stand-up paddle boarders and for non-paddlers a 4 km walk along the SA Regatta Course path.
Where: West Lakes and Delfin Island, start at Oarsman Reserve adjacent to Rowing SA Club, 100 Military Road, West Lakes
Rowers, dragon boat teams and surf lifesaving clubs kick off the event, followed by other craft taking to the water to circle the island. Walkers can view the start and then complete their walk along the Regatta Course.
- 8:30am to 9:00am - Registration opens at Oarsman Reserve
- 9:30am - Event briefing (compulsory)
- 9:35am - Welcome by The City of Charles Sturt
- 9:40am - Rowers, dragon boat teams and surf lifesaving clubs
- 9:45am - All other craft and walkers
- 11:00am - Presentations
- Highest fundraisers - team and individual
- Best fancy dressed - team, individual
- Best decorated Lakeside residence
Entrants register online or on the day and pay a fee to participate.
- Adults $20
- Children (under 16 years) $10
- Teams (one vessel) $40
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) $30
- Dragonboaters $10 per person
- Individuals $10
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) $20
Event registration includes a cap to take home and certificate of completion.
Bookings are strongly recommended
A chance to purchase a ticket in the Red Paddle Co and Stand Up Paddleboard SA raffle for a Red Paddle 10.6 Ride board valued at $1600!
Entry Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Entry cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the event date when a refund (less 20% administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date. Please send requests for refunds in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions or natural disasters or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, the event will not be rescheduled and no refunds will be issued. In the case of strong wind, where possible an alternative race course will be provided on race day.